Man caves are great, but they are generally fixed firmly in one place, often a back shed or garage. The Dutch-designed Mannen Caravan lets the man of the house cast off the shackles and take his man cave on the road. He can tow his retractable TV, beer keg, big-screen projector system and roof-top lounge anywhere the road takes him and set up camp like a king among men. There’s even a remote-controlled beer cooler.
.. Continue Reading Mannen Caravan project puts a man cave on wheels
- Roller Team rethinks the modern motorhome with basalt fiber-walled concept
- 20-something small, portable campers for backwoods living
- The Yacht-inspired Caravisio camper concept
- Mercedes hits the long road with new Marco Polo camper van
- Knaus Travelino envisages a clean, light camper of the future
- Skydancer 7.5 shows the world what a motorhome convertible looks like