When Mazda first whipped the covers off the Mk4 MX-5 Miata, it focused on how light the car was. Weight loss was once again on the agenda at SEMA 2015, with the Speedster and Spyder both shaving precious kilos from the package, but the lightweight fascination didn’t end there. SEMA 2016 will play host to a more stripped back version of last year’s Speedster alongside a charcoal MX-5 RF.
.. Continue Reading Mazda MX-5 is put on a stricter diet for SEMA 2016
- Mazda takes the wraps off the all new 2016 MX-5 Miata in Monterey
- Fiat 124 Spider: A little car brings a lot of history to 2017
- British roadster prototype addresses rotary engine shortcomings
- Elemental sends its ultralight RP1 roadster speeding to Goodwood
- Lykan Hypersport designer shows a simpler style of motoring with Design-1 roadster
- Rezvani reveals hardcore 700-hp Beast X roadster