McLaren Special Operations has unveiled plans for a three-seat successor to the legendary F1. Details about the BP23 Hyper-GT are scarce at the moment, but McLaren has let enough tiny morsels of information slip for us to know it will be something seriously special.
.. Continue Reading McLaren BP23 “Hyper-GT” to follow in the footsteps of the legendary F1
- McLaren offers up sub-3,000-mile, Concours-condition F1
- McLaren’s 570S and 540C Sport series shine in absolutely horrific weather
- McLaren’s MSO Carbon Series LT is the 675LT Spider on a carb diet
- Inside McLaren’s latest supercar – the 675LT
- McLaren releases interior images of “world’s greatest track car to be,” the P1 GTR
- UK customer becomes first to take delivery of McLaren P1