Along with racing and producing high-end sportscars for the well-heeled, there’s a third string to McLaren’s bow: Applied Technologies. The technology and design firm was recently given the task of creating a new type of body armor to protect an unnamed billionaire from damaging their fragile ribcage following surgery. The result is the Invincible shield.
.. Continue Reading McLaren creates custom “Invincible shield” for post-surgery protection
- McLaren 570S Spider: Hardtop performance joins convertible glamour
- McLaren’s MSO Carbon Series LT is the 675LT Spider on a carb diet
- A closer look at the new McLaren 570GT
- McLaren Special Ops wastes no time modifying new 720S
- McLaren takes the Sport Series racing with 570S GT4
- McLaren celebrates past Le Mans success with special 650S