McLaren is preparing to stage its largest motor show exhibit ever at this year’s Geneva Motor Show. Its stand will provide a home to two interesting new creations from McLaren Special Operations (MSO). A customer-commissioned visual carbon P1 will be joined by a carbon-themed 675LT Spider.
.. Continue Reading McLaren Special Ops dresses the P1 and 675LT Spider in (more) carbon
- Details of McLaren 650S supercar emerge ahead of Geneva
- McLaren draws on the past to launch a new P1 GTR
- McLaren 675LT will be lightest and most powerful of McLaren’s Super Series
- McLaren to unveil 650S supercar in Geneva
- McLaren’s carbon-saturated P1 interior revealed
- Up close and personal with McLaren’s incredible P1