The plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) Mercedes-Benz introduced earlier this year has now undergone a lifecycle analysis of energy consumption starting from manufacture through to daily use. The analysis shows the overall as well as phase-specific lifecycle details and the conditions under which the GLE 500 e PHEV is most efficient.
.. Continue Reading Mercedes-Benz publishes lifecycle analysis of the GLE 500 e Plug-in
- Mercedes GLC joins the premium SUV crowd
- Mercedes-Benz GLS brings a touch of S-Class to the SUV
- Mercedes Benz upgrades SLK to C-Class
- Mercedes blends range-topping luxury and power in the S65 AMG Coupe
- December release for Mercedes’ slinky new C-Class coupe
- Brabus revamps Mercedes C-Class Wagon