Back in 2013, Mercedes showed the world what a three-pointed star-badged golf cart of the future might look like with the Vision Golf Cart. Well, the (near) future is here and Mercedes has teamed up with Scandinavian “golf car” manufacturer Garia to make the Mercedes golf cart a reality. The new cart isn’t much like the Vision, but it has been given a modern makeover, with features like a touchscreen infotainment system, built-in refrigerator and carbon fiber construction.
.. Continue Reading Mercedes injects some automotive style into the humble golf cart
- New Mercedes E-Class interior takes a swipe at business class
- Mercedes-Benz Arrow460 Granturismo is 46 feet of floating excess
- Mercedes GLC joins the premium SUV crowd
- Mercedes-Benz GLS brings a touch of S-Class to the SUV
- December release for Mercedes’ slinky new C-Class coupe
- Mercedes GLC sacrifices room and practicality in the name of style