It’s traditional that once Mercedes-Benz unveils a new vehicle, its factory tuning shop, AMG, will step in and create a beefed up, speed-centric version of the new offering. Such is the case with the Mercedes-AMG E 43 4MATIC, which boosts the horsepower of the new E-Class by 34 points and gives the luxury sedan a top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).
.. Continue Reading Mercedes’ new E-Class gets the AMG treatment
- December release for Mercedes’ slinky new C-Class coupe
- New Mercedes E-Class interior takes a swipe at business class
- Mercedes-Benz GLS brings a touch of S-Class to the SUV
- Mercedes GLC joins the premium SUV crowd
- Mercedes-AMG says new C 63 Coupé is sportiest C-Class ever
- Mercedes celebrates F1 success with a pair of 585 hp, 300 km/h SL 63 Roadsters