Ken Block, the man perhaps best known for his series of crazy Gymkhana videos, has made use of some seriously over-the-top, high-horsepower cars over the years. Having moved from a heavily modified Subaru WRX to a tuned-up Ford Fiesta, he made the jump into the totally bespoke Hoonicorn Mustang. Now, the Hoonicorn has been given an upgrade, with a brand new twin-turbo engine making 1,400 hp (1,044 kW).
.. Continue Reading Methanol and twin-turbos make for an even wilder Hoonicorn
- Razor announces adult sized Crazy Cart drifting go-cart
- Toyota 86 drifts back to its roots with Initial D concept
- Can-Am’s latest Spyder gets the drift
- Gas-powered Tortuga Trike aims to bring trike drifting up to speed
- Razor will make drifting easier, with the Crazy Cart Shift
- Lucas Di Grassi rips all-electric donuts on an ice cap for Formula E