The smallest member of the Ninja sportbike family started life as a 250, grew to 300 cc and now Kawasaki upgrades it once again. Inspired by the championship-winning ZX-10R and styled accordingly, the new Ninja 400 sports a new engine housed in a brand new frame and sets a new example in its class.
.. Continue Reading Mid-sized Kawasaki Ninja grows up
- Kawasaki edges closer to WSBK spec with 2016 Ninja ZX-10R
- Power, control and safety: The year’s best motorcycle tech and what to expect in 2016
- Zero Motorcycles’ 2018 models boast faster charging, more range
- Kawasaki to unveil new race-oriented Ninja ZX-10R superbike
- Confederate partners with Zero Motorcycles and goes electric
- Ducati celebrates a quarter century of Monsters