French company Midual has joined the limited-edition hyper-priced motorcycle marketplace with an ingenious redesign of the century-old horizontally-opposed motor, an aerospace-quality, cast-aluminum monocoque frame, bespoke personalization, a we-come-to-you service model, a rare standard of detail and craftsmanship, and a €140,000 (US$185,400) price tag. .. Continue Reading Midual’s remarkable US$185,000 Type 1 takes its place among the world’s most expensive motorcycles
Tags: Alfa Romeo, Bentley, BMW, Bonhams, Brough Superior, Crocker, Desmosedici, Douglas, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Hennessy, Lamborghini, Lauge Jensen, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Midual, Pebble Beach, Prototype, Subaru, Vincent, Volkswagen
- Midual’s remarkable US$185,000 Type 1 takes its place among the world’s most expensive motorcycles
- Brough Superior trademarks going to auction
- Honda to show electric supersports RC-E motorcycle at Tokyo Motor Show
- Does this AJS Porcupine deserve to become the world’s most expensive motorcycle?
- British Mac Motorcycles unveils range of Buell-engined bikes
- KTM reveals production plans for electric enduro motorcycle