MINI revealed its first Mini Living concept apartment installation at Salone de Mobile in Milan last year, featuring folding modules to create a shareable, reconfigurable space for inner-city habitation. This was followed this year at the same event by the eco-minded three-floor “Breathe” house installation, which was squeezed into a 50 sq-m (538 sq-ft) urban plot. Now, for the first time, the company will be going beyond concepts with an actual building project in Shanghai.
.. Continue Reading Mini Living goes from concept to reality with co-living building in China
- Aluminum-shelled mobile home built for full-time off-grid living
- Büro Ole Scheeren envisions stacked box high-rise for Vancouver
- Gallery: World Architecture Festival names the best buildings of 2017
- Cloud Corridor: High-rise vision for the future of housing in LA
- Glass and concrete vacation home has a pool for a roof
- Interlocking timber boxes conceived for modern art museum