Snowmobile and bike combinations come in all different shapes and sizes, but few are as dramatic as Joey Ruiter’s new Snoped (pronounced “snow-ped”). Created as a “mash-up between art, design, fashion and lifestyle,” what it may lack in conventionality, it makes up for in style.
.. Continue Reading Minimalist snow-bike concept looks cool as ice
- Watercross racing: what to do with your snowmobile in summer
- Nissan grows its army of Winter Warriors with tracked Pathfinder and Murano
- Yvon Martel’s multi-purpose, all-terrain electric locomotive
- Toyota and DC Shoes create Tacoma plow truck camper
- Best gadgets and gear for fighting (and embracing) winter
- Winter wheelies: bolt-on kit turns your dirtbike into a powder-carving snowbike