Mitsubishi previewed the GT-PHEV concept earlier this month ahead of a Paris Motor Show debut. At that time, it delved deeper into the design than automakers typically do during the average sneak preview, but it left some key details for the official world premiere. Now that the Paris Motor Show is underway, Mitsubishi has done the full dive, releasing powertrain details and opening the doors to let the world into the sleek, high-tech interior.
.. Continue Reading Mitsubishi dives into the all-new GT-PHEV concept
- Mitsubishi Electric’s “aerial display” projects images into mid-air
- Mitsubishi Introduces “Attainable Exotic” 2007 Eclipse Spyder
- Mitsubishi launches Lancer Evolution IX MR and Lancer Evolution Wagon MR
- Mitsubishi developing in-wheel motors for enhanced All-Wheel-Drive performance
- New Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
- Japan’s Sakura No. 2 robot won’t spark gas explosions