Details have emerged of a new baby all-electric that Tesla plans to add to its stable. Although we have only been able to confirm a 2017 release date with Tesla, the company’s CEO Elon Musk has been quoted as saying that the Tesla Model 3 will be based on a new platform and retail for around US$35,000… Continue Reading Model 3 to join Tesla’s all-electric stable in 2017
- Tesla’s west coast Supercharger corridor extended to Vancouver
- Tesla Model S unveiled!
- Tesla hints at future models
- Tesla unveils Model X crossover electric car
- Elon Musk takes Tesla Motors into open-source territory
- Tesla opens factory to build the Model S