In a world of rapidly-diminishing building space, it may make sense to consider constructing homes in locations generally deemed unsuitable. With this in mind, Australian firm Modscape offers food-for-thought with a five-story concept home called Cliff House that clings to the side of a cliff in rural Australia.
.. Continue Reading Modscape’s concept home is a real cliffhanger
- Cliff Top (and bottom) Living
- Mountain Resort design perches over a disused quarry
- Robot climbs 1640-foot cliff at Grand Canyon
- Concept Alpine museum can go hang
- Paragliding motor trike concept heads for blue sky
- Small House has the footprint of an average sized bedroom