Taking inspiration from cells in the human body, researchers at the Ohio State University (OSU) are developing a “smart” membrane that could lead to faster-charging, safer EV batteries that hold their charge when not in use.
.. Continue Reading Morphing membrane improves battery charge times, stops leakage
- World’s first “aqueous solar flow battery” outperforms traditional lithium-iodine batteries
- 65-mph recumbent e-trike claims record 300 mile range
- LG’s hexagonal battery gives an extra charge to round smartwatches
- Printable solid-state PRISS battery to change the shape of battery technology
- Solid-state lithium battery knows when to keep its cool
- World’s first solar battery claimed to “run on light and air”