If those weird vintage fishbowl helmets with the bulbous visors can become cool again thanks to the hipster revolution, why not the dustbin fairing? Vanguard clothing has commissioned an imposing-looking replica of the extraordinary 1956 Moto Guzzi V8 – even if it leaves out the V8 engine that made the original bike such an iconic machine.
.. Continue Reading Moto Guzzi V8 replica: Can hipsters make the dustbin fairing cool again?
- Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 provides window into a classic watch
- Tractor Heaven: 240 acre private park showcases vintage engines, tractors and the fine art of digging a really big hole
- Updated Jaguar Mark 2 puts new spin on a classic
- 1937 Delahaye Roadster sets new auction record for Amelia Island
- Moto Guzzi debuts MGX-21 cruiser at Sturgis
- Christie’s putting 1950s vintage Cygan robot under the hammer