Quick – you’re on a team of men about to enter a competition. Your team can either listen to “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC or “Andante from Sonata for Two Pianos” by Mozart during the contest. Which do you choose? Well, if the competition in question is a round of the classic board game Operation, you go for the classical, according to a new, lighthearted study from Imperial College London and the Royal College of Music.
.. Continue Reading Mozart, not AC/DC, brings competitive edge to men
- Spider silk violin catches customized sound
- There’s cosmic dust in them thar gutters
- Drone receives wireless power, on the fly
- Exposé of flu’s cell hijacking tactics could stop viruses taking hold
- Psychedelic scans show LSD’s effect on the brain for first time
- Silencing breast and lung cancer’s ability to spread