It’s a safe bet that a fair few architects began their careers by playing with Lego, but Adam Reed Tucker never stopped. The architect by training has created 12 Lego-based works based on famous buildings that are currently on exhibition at Davenport, Iowa’s Figge Art Museum.
.. Continue Reading Museum puts architectural wonders on display, in Lego
- Haunting memorial commemorates Polish victims of WWII atrocities
- A new hope: Lucas Museum given thumbs-up by Chicago officials
- Lucas Museum design gets the remastering treatment
- MVRDV’s art depot goes behind closed doors
- Artificial island to house Asia’s largest private art museum
- Ambitious architecture does justice to the Canadian Museum for Human Rights