For many anglers, the repeated casting out and reeling in of the lure is an integral part of the fishing experience. There’s also a certain Tom Sawyer-esque appeal, however, to just waiting for the fish to strike a live-baited hook as it hangs below a stationary bobber. The Nano Lure attempts to combine aspects of both approaches. It does away with the casting and reeling, and replaces live bait with a little robotic fish.
.. Continue Reading Nano Lure uses a fishbot to catch the big ones
- FishEyes rod and reel shows you the fish before you catch them
- ReelSonar fish finder incorporates your smartphone
- New BioPulse lure system gives fishermen an unfair advantage
- A computerized fishing rod – sure, why not?
- Adjust-A-Butt brings a new dimension to the fishing rod
- FishHunter Sonar uses a smartphone to show where the fish are