Years before the first astronauts set foot on Mars, scientists will already be there – virtually. Thanks to a collaboration between NASA and Microsoft aimed at advancing human-robot interactions, the space agency’s OnSight software will allow researchers to explore a virtual Martian landscape created from data sent back by the Curiosity rover. .. Continue Reading NASA and Microsoft team up for virtual Mars exploration
- NASA’s Mars rover Curiosity getting "brain transplant"
- NASA announces new rover mission for Mars
- Curiosity begins long trek to uncover Red Planet’s secrets
- NASA confirms Curiosity’s first drill sample collected
- Curiosity suspends sampling, may have dropped a bit of itself
- Update: Curiosity object probably plastic