NASA has added Sierra Nevada Corporation’s (SNC) unmanned Dream Chaser to the privately owned fleets bringing cargo to the International Space Station (ISS) from the United States. New Commercial Resupply Services (CRS-2) contracts to keep the station stocked through 2024 have also been awarded to Orbital ATK and SpaceX.
.. Continue Reading NASA includes Dream Chaser in the next round of ISS cargo missions
- SpaceX CRS-7 mission destroyed after liftoff
- Progress 60 spacecraft shakes off the bad luck to re-supply the ISS
- Cygnus spacecraft finally docks with ISS
- NASA’s bacterial environment studies on the ISS will help it prepare for long-term missions
- First zero-gravity 3D printer heads to International Space Station
- NASA orders first manned Dragon mission