NASA has announced the names of the first astronauts to ride into space aboard the first generation of commercial spacecraft that will return manned launch capabilities to American soil. With the selection process complete, the astronauts are set to begin a stringent training program in preparation for the 2017 launch of Boeing’s CST-100 spacecraft.
.. Continue Reading NASA selects astronauts for first US commercial launch
- Astronauts undertake spacewalk to begin reconfiguring ISS
- NASA study examines the effects of microgravity on the immune system
- An Olympic space expedition comes to an end
- Japanese space agency uses worms to help understand bone loss in astronauts
- American independence in space: Ending reliance on the Soyuz spacecraft by 2017
- Elon Musk unveils Dragon V2 manned spacecraft