For the savvy cyclist, “smart bikes” tend to offer useful elements that enhance rides for fun, commuting, or sport. Unfortunately, not everyone can justify the steep costs involved, especially when there may be a perfectly good “normal” bicycle at home. Thankfully, upgrades exist to help turn standard bicycles into smart ones. One of the latest, the SmartHalo, provides smart and safe directions in what is described as a durable, minimalist design.
.. Continue Reading Need directions? SmartHalo safely navigates urban cyclists
- Inside app uses your phone’s sensors for indoor navigation
- smrtGRiPS could smarten up your handlebars
- Blind rats navigate maze using implanted compass
- Porsche offering retrofit navigation system for classic cars
- SuperShoes tickle your toes to help you find your way
- wayfindr tech guides the blind through London Underground using Bluetooth beacons