McLaren’s next hypercar was confirmed at the Geneva Motor Show overnight when details of the forthcoming ‘Hyper-GT’ were announced. The three-seat petrol-electric hybrid will have a similar seating layout to the legendary McLaren F1, will be faster than the 243mph (391km/h) F1, will only be produced in limited quantities (106) and would have cost £1.6million plus taxes if they weren’t all sold already.
.. Continue Reading New 3-seat McLaren ‘Hyper-GT’ will be the fastest McLaren ever
- McLaren ups the ante at Geneva with a Senna GTR Concept
- McLaren majors in aerodynamics for all-new 720S
- A closer look at the stunning McLaren 720S
- McLaren Special Ops wastes no time modifying new 720S
- The 570GT: McLaren’s most luxurious car to date
- McLaren’s stunning Senna hypercar revealed