The side-by-side plot continues to thicken. In recent years, we’ve seen well-established performance car technologies like turbocharging and paddle shifting make their way over to the side-by-side market. Now Polaris imports another: active suspension. In what Polaris calls the first off-road suspension of its kind, the shocks on the all-new 2018 RZR XP Turbo Dynamix Edition adjust on the fly for the perfect blend of cushioning, speed and cornering.
.. Continue Reading New active suspension makes Polaris RZR more responsive than ever
- Pinarello’s electronic suspension knows when it shouldn’t get involved
- Audi’s active suspension prepares for the road ahead
- Review: StaFast revisits the suspension handlebar stem
- Audi eROT suspension harvests energy as it rides the bumps
- Avenue Trucks adds suspension to existing skateboards
- NOAH bike showcases outside-of-the-box suspension