By improving the efficiency with which computer processors find and retrieve the data they need from memory, researchers from Samsung Electronics and North Carolina State University have given computer applications a speed boost of over nine percent, while reducing energy use by over four percent.
.. Continue Reading New cache management approach boosts application speeds by 9.5 percent
- First cold-pressed cow’s milk on sale in Australia
- Chips with collaborating CPU and GPU lead to faster processors
- New electronic technique promises to double optical fiber communications reach
- University of Vienna app uses your phone for research while you sleep
- Nanoelectronic circuits reach speeds of 245 THz
- Boosting software speed by up to 20 percent