Before NASA’s New Horizons spacecraft completed its study of Pluto and continued on its way to the distant reaches of the Kuiper Belt, it took some parting images of Kerberos, Pluto’s smallest moon. This completed a series of “family portrait” images New Horizons has sent back of Pluto and its four other moons since last May.
.. Continue Reading New Horizons completes “family portrait” of Pluto’s moons
- New Horizons sends back first Pluto images
- New Horizons changes course for next deep-space rendezvous
- Planetoid a billion miles beyond Pluto selected as New Horizons’ next destination
- New Horizons detects possible polar ice caps on Pluto
- New Horizons spots more of Pluto’s moons
- New Horizons probe snaps first color image of Pluto