A new hotel that is staffed with robots has opened in Japan. The Henn-na Hotel (which translates as “Strange Hotel”), is part of the Huis Ten Bosch theme park complex in Sasebo, Nagasaki Prefecture. Guests can also access their rooms via face-recognition, and are able to control room amenities via tablets.
.. Continue Reading New Japanese hotel has robot staff and no room keys
- hub by Premier Inn hotel will allow guests control their room with a smartphone
- Review: Turning heads with the Roadie automatic guitar tuner
- The MESH DIY platform is made to help you build your own inventions
- High-end sustainable W.I.N.D. House can be controlled by smartphone
- Rethink Robotics announces more dextrous Sawyer one-armed robot
- Ziosk e-menus: Improving the restaurant experience for owners, diners… AND waiters