How would you like to be able to know the chemical composition of something, just by taking a snapshot or video of it with your smartphone? You may eventually be able to, thanks to a compact hyperspectral imaging camera being developed at Tel Aviv University.
.. Continue Reading New smartphone camera could tell you what things are made of
- Dual-lens camera promises better smartphone photos
- ‘Hyperspectral Remote Sensor’ senses disasters from space
- Environmental contaminants revealed by new thousand-color sensor
- Dip Chip biosensor uses microbes to instantly detect almost any toxic substance
- Exelis tests versatile new airborne sensor for explosives and dangerous chemicals
- NORUSCA II camera sheds new light on auroras