It might look like all the other Audis that have been launched in the past few years, but you’re staring at the brand-new, totally redesigned A4. Wider and longer than the car it replaces, the new A4 is a technological showpiece that takes advantage of autonomous driving tech and a lightweight construction to save fuel and improve performance. The A4 will also be aiming to continue Audi’s reputation for crafting beautiful, bulletproof cabins by combining high-tech infotainment interfaces with high-quality materials and slick design.
.. Continue Reading New tech, similar face for new lightweight Audi A4
- Wärtsilä’s new 31 becomes the most efficient 4-stroke diesel engine in the world
- Audi introduces new combustion method in latest high-efficiency engine
- Lotus leaf-inspired aircraft wing coating may repel bugs to ease fuel consumption
- Duke Engines’ incredibly compact, lightweight valveless axial engine
- Audi set to cut vehicle weight with introduction of fiberglass springs
- LiquidPiston unveils X Mini engine