Nissan has been one of the biggest proponents of electric power in the automotive world, but it’s never offered a range-extender powertrain to regular consumers. That’s set to change with the launch of the new e-Power electric-motor drivetrain, which draws on a small petrol engine to charge the battery when range is low.
.. Continue Reading Nissan Note to debut e-Power hybrid drivetrain
- Walkera’s methanol-fuelled range extender keeps a QR X900 hexacopter in the air for more than an hour
- Delta MiTRE boxes up micro-turbine power for EV range extending
- Fuel cell could let drones fly for hours without recharging
- Cadillac Converj extended-range EV Concept to go into production as Cadillac ELR
- Fisker Automotive’s Karma sedan PHEV finally on sale
- Cadillac unveils extended-range electric Converj concept