Study after study shows that young adults don’t really care about driving a car the way previous generations did. That doesn’t bode well for automakers. In an attempt to get the younger generation more excited about automotive possibilities, Nissan has designed the all-new Teatro for Dayz concept. The concept focuses on digital life and sharing, debuting as a high-tech mobile device that keeps occupants connected to a world far beyond the one visible through the windshield.
.. Continue Reading Nissan Teatro for Days concept combines digital and real world travel
- Nissan cobbles together a Frontier and Leaf to create a tiny electric pickup truck
- Nissan Part e-Van spins music, serves drinks and augments reality
- Infiniti races through the digital space with Gran Turismo concept
- Nissan Sway concept makes your compact hatchback look tedious
- Nissan’s ingenious NV200 Van Concept
- Nissan’s Round Box compact convertible