Nissan has made no secret of its autonomous vehicle ambitions, long-touting 2020 as the year its production cars would start to take the controls. Central to this is the company’s ProPILOT technology, which it has just put to the test on public roads in Japan inside an Infiniti Q50 sedan.
.. Continue Reading Nissan tests fully autonomous prototype on streets of Tokyo
- Nissan Serena will be the first Japanese vehicle with autonomous drive
- Nissan’s Autonomous Drive Leaf hits the highway in Japan
- Nissan Rogue gets ProPILOT driving assist tech
- Nissan and NASA team up for autonomous drive vehicle development
- You’d better sit down for Nissan’s latest creation
- Japanese PM climbs aboard autonomous Nissan Leaf