Nissan has unveiled a new conceptual sport utility, the XMotion (“cross motion”), that is touted as fusing Japanese culture and traditional craftsmanship with American utility. The vehicle features the company’s new-generation Nissan Intelligent Mobility technology.
.. Continue Reading Nissan XMotion concept SUV makes bold and powerful slide into Detroit
- X2 and i8 Coupe among BMW debuts at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show
- Vmotion 2.0 concept debuts Nissan’s new design language
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept carves into Detroit as new flagship
- VW unveils Tiguan hybrid concept SUV in Detroit
- Mustang Bullitt pays homage to 1968 movie classic
- Nissan drops the Titan XD Warrior concept onto the Detroit battlefield