Serious road cyclists frequently own more than one bike, and they often use power meters. The catch is, power meters are typically attached to the bicycle’s crank arm (or even built into it), making it cumbersome to use one device for multiple bikes. Well, ETH Zurich spin-off company Magnes Sports has developed a work-around, in the form of a power meter that’s built into the shoe cleat.
.. Continue Reading Novel cycling power meter gets underfoot
- Walk Wings turn your shoes into roller skates
- Shoe-mounted power meter goes from bike to bike
- Stick-on pads designed to save your soles
- “Green” shoes made from algae
- Adidas launches its first 3D-printed shoes
- Under Armour’s 3D-printed shoes bring computer designer to heel