Architecture firm Studio Libeskind has been granted permission to build a large pyramid-shaped tower in the center of Jerusalem. The 105 m (344 ft)-tall tower is due to break ground within five years.
.. Continue Reading Novel pyramid-shaped high-rise slated for Jerusalem
- NYC’s LaGuardia Airport to receive $4 billion redesign
- Toronto university building to have digitally-readable façade
- Huge metallic mesh façade helps shield French theater from weather damage
- Willamette Falls set to reopen to public for first time in 100 years
- Planned Miami district aims to foster innovation and entrepreneurship
- UK’s new Home arts venue is the star of its own show