Russian firm DublDom recently installed an off-grid cabin in Kandalaksha, Russia, that sleeps up to eight people at a time. Located north of the Arctic Circle, the remote area features a harsh landscape and can experience very cold weather. Owing to these challenges, the cabin had to be delivered in sections by helicopter.
.. Continue Reading Off-grid cabin shelters up to 8 travelers from remote Russian chill
- Tiny minimalist hut goes back to basics
- Off-grid cabin lets you escape civilization in style
- Not-so-small living: 5 of the best supersized tiny houses
- Tiny cabin in the woods built for a tiny price
- This tiny shelter is for the birds
- Kalashnikov continues to diversify with electric, all-terrain military/police motorcycles