Olympus has announced its Air A01 add-on camera for smartphones, which turns your Android or iOS device into a very capable mirrorless camera, will be getting a wider release and heading to the US. Previously only available in Japan, the Olympus Air A01 is a smartphone-controlled camera similar to the Sony QX1, but features a Micro Four Thirds lens mount with a matching 16-megapixel sensor and is an open platform for developers.
.. Continue Reading Olympus Air A01 turns your smartphone into a mirrorless camera
Section: Digital Cameras
- Olympus reveals the E-M5 II with 40-megapixel sensor-shift shooting
- Olympus reveals the smaller and cheaper OM-D E-M10
- Olympus goes for the selfie market with the PEN E-PL7
- Has Olympus killed the DSLR with the launch of the Olympus OM-D E-M1?
- Hands-on with the small but powerful Olympus OM-D E-M5 II
- Samsung announces the powerful mid-range NX500