Take it from someone who knows, attending press conferences can sometimes be a bit of crush. Imagine the disappointment of finding enough room to finally sit down and type up some notes from a handheld audio recorder, only to find that the words are muffled behind sounds of rustling clothes or are not loud enough to register on the device. Olympus says that its pocket-friendly VP-10 audio recorder makes both issues a thing of the past.
.. Continue Reading Olympus VP-10 promises to rid voice recordings of rustle
- Review: Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track Linear PCM recorder
- HD video and Linear PCM audio brought together in new Olympus LS-20M
- The Olympus LS-11 portable audio recorder
- Olympus brings 5-axis stabilization to compacts with the SH-1
- Olympus unveils new Voice-Trek V-40 and V-50 Voice recorders
- Olympus reveals the rugged RAW-shooting Stylus Tough TG-4