The Paris Agreement is an understanding between over 100 countries across the globe aimed at keeping global warming in check by cutting greenhouse gas emissions. During the recent US election proceedings, president-elect Donald Trump repeatedly said that he would pull his country out of the accord. Wondering just what impact that could have, we turned to Donald Boesch, professor of marine science and president of the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, to see what he thought. Here’s what he had to say.
.. Continue Reading One Big Question: What will happen if Trump pulls out of the Paris Agreement?
- One Big Question: Is Donald Trump America’s first “viral president?”
- One Big Question: Why do some people refuse to accept that human-induced climate change is real?
- One Big Question: Will kids being born today need to learn how to drive?
- One Big Question: What goes into making a color-changing tank?
- One big question: What goes into laying a 9,000-kilometer internet cable across the Pacific Ocean?
- One big question: Why can’t we 3D print functioning organs today?