Anna Schwinn is the great, great granddaughter of Schwinn Bicycle Company founder Ignaz Schwinn, plus she’s a fan of both Prince and Minneapolis-based Peacock Groove Bicycles. When Prince passed away last year, Anna asked Peacock Groove’s Erik Noren if he could build her a custom steel-framed folding bike in tribute to the legendary musician. Noren accepted the challenge, and the result is definitely a work of art.
.. Continue Reading One-off custom bike honors The Purple One
- In pictures: The 2015 North American Handmade Bicycle Show
- Pointy stainless steel Danish bike wows the crowds at NAHBS 2015
- One-off Audi R8 “Star of Lucis” supercar to scream off the screen into someone’s garage
- Custom-fit earphones are just a couple of photos away
- Decibullz Wireless are the first custom-molded Bluetooth earphones
- Telescoping bike changes shape to fit the rider