What do you do if you love the powerful, lightweight Aston Martin Vantage GT12 but want to feel the wind rustling your hair while behind the wheel? You could just open a window, but if you want to do things right, you get Aston to make a roadster version of the 100-model, GT3-inspired limited edition just for you. The all-new Vantage GT12 Roadster is just that, a customer-commissioned one-off that combines the hardcore thrills of the GT12 with a big slice of sky overhead.
- VUHL slims down and muscles up with 05RR roadster
- The Škoda Yeti gets rally ready
- Jaguar upgrades the XJR for Bloodhound land speed record support
- McLaren’s 650S gets the GT3 treatment
- Lamborghini dresses the Aventador up like a Miura to celebrate 50th birthday
- Peugeot 208 GTi 30th Anniversary packs extra punch