Lotus and Lamborghini police cars aren’t exactly patrolling every city block, but such sports cars have become regular enough among police fleets that they don’t shock us anymore. But the latest police supercar has come as a bit of a surprise. The world’s first Mono police car puts a single officer inside BAC’s open-air, track-focused roadster. So if you happen to see what looks like a brightly dressed go-cart in your rear-view, you might want to slow up a bit and be sure your speedometer lines up with street signs.
.. Continue Reading Open-air BAC Mono roadster joins Isle of Man police force
- Grappler drags bad guys’ cars to a halt and makes a mess of tires
- The road to Robocop: Policing in the 21st century
- Holster sensor activates cop’s body cam when weapon is drawn
- Origami-inspired bulletproof shield can stop a .44 Magnum
- New system for Overweight and Overheight Vehicle Photo Enforcement
- Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) for Law Enforcement