These days every observation deck worth its salt has a glass-bottom, but throw the term “slide” into the equation and you may well have something out of the ordinary. Not only will OUE Skyspace LA be California’s highest open-air observation deck, it will have a glass-bottomed slide on which visitors will be able to descend from one floor to another.
.. Continue Reading Open-air observation deck includes glass slide 1,000 ft above downtown LA
- La Tour tower provides a good turn to an Aarhus landmark
- Brighton’s vertical cable car is top of the pods
- New Sixth Street Viaduct will form a “Ribbon of Light” across LA
- Quirky green-roofed home features kid’s slide
- Novel pyramid-shaped high-rise slated for Jerusalem
- Hungarian lookout tower offers a room with a view