Electric car manufacturer Tesla has been in discussions for some time with the New Jersey Government and Motor Vehicle Commission about the implementation of its direct dealership model. This week the Administration, following suit with Texas and Arizona, moved to block Tesla from selling cars in its own stores. So what’s all the fuss about?.. Continue Reading Opinion: What do New Jersey, Texas and Arizona have against Tesla?
- Tesla Model S unveiled!
- Tesla opens factory to build the Model S
- Tesla to build new all-electric car in California
- Software update brings "creep" option to Tesla Model S
- Toyota RAV4 to go electric
- Tesla hints at future models