Scotland: the land of mist and mountains long associated with kilts, bagpipes, haggis … and now space launches. Timed to coincide with the Queen’s Speech to Parliament, British startup Orbex announced that it will build a new 2,000 m² (21,500 ft²) rocket production facility in Scotland and is scouting for a launch site on the north coast of the country to send small payloads into low Earth orbit.
.. Continue Reading Orbex scouting for space rocket launch site in Scotland
- Large-scale tidal power project launches in Scotland
- Underwater robot finds “Nessie”
- The Lookout reflects Scotland’s natural beauty
- Schoolmasters: A smart and sustainable prefabricated Scottish home
- World’s first floating wind farm to be built off Scottish coast
- Scotland produces enough wind energy to power all its homes