Swiss watchmaker Oris is going for simplicity with the latest variation of its Big Crown ProPilot Worldtimer that hides its dual time zone function behind a buttonless design. A 20th anniversary update of the company’s 1997 Worldtimer, its bezel-operated complication allows the mechanical wristwatch to adjust the local time backwards and forwards in hour increments without the need to stop the mechanism or independently adjust the minutes or date.
.. Continue Reading Oris Big Crown ProPilot offers hassle-free world time
- HM6 Alien Nation watch dumps the case for crystal
- HYT H1 Ghost watch combines mechanics and hydraulics
- Clever clip keeps time on luxury watches
- A steampunk wristwatch fit for an 18th century philospher
- $396K cobalt chrome wristwatch takes extravagance to new heights
- Covair swaps watch faces and straps in no time