“Corruption” is defined by Transparency International (TI) as “the abuse of entrusted power for private gain.” Each year TI publishes a “Corruption Perceptions Index” which scores the world’s nations out of 100 for their public sector honesty, and the just-released 2016 report paints a bleak picture. Analysis shows more than 85% of people are governed by kleptocracies, just 54 countries scored better than 50 out of 100 and more countries declined than improved in this year’s results.
.. Continue Reading Our rotten world: New data shows 85% of humans live under a corrupt government
- Canary Watch tracks government requests for your information online
- MIT researchers clarify things with new transparent display technology
- Clarity Bike concept suggests transparent future for cycling
- Next-gen smartphones could have sensors built into display glass
- PARS tech turns bodies transparent
- Transparent touchscreen display can be used on both sides